General conditions of sale
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these general conditions of sale shall apply exclusively. In any case acceptance of the invoice is to be considered as an acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
- Unless specifically agreed otherwise in writing our prices and offers are always without commitment.
- Our prices and offers are always without VAT.
- Toutes les réclamations doivent nous parvenir par recommandé dans les 8 jours après réception des marchandises.
- All invoices are payable within 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed by both parties in writing.
- Non-payment of an invoice by its due date will by operation of law and without notice impose a monthly interest of 1%, and this until full payment of the invoice.
- In addition a fixed compensation of 12% of the invoice, with a minimum of 50,00 €, will be due by operation of law, if payment has not been made within 14 days from date of registered notice of default.
- All disputes are submitted to the competent court of the judicial district of Kortrijk. Only the Belgian Law is applicable.
- RETENTION OF TITLE
The delivered goods remain property of BEWIMA NV until the invoice has been paid in full en received by BEWIMA NV. Until that payment the goods may not be resold. Despite the retention of title clause the buyer bares all risks regarding the delivered goods. If the invoice concerning those delivered goods remains unpaid BEWIMA NV can by operation of law and without notice reclaim the goods. Prepayments will then be acquired by BEWIMA NV by way of compensation.